Marvel Studios‘ film Avengers EndGame has made a new record in the first week of release in India.
Avengers Endgame has surpassed the total earnings of the Avengers Infinity War.
This earnings from Avengers Endgame has surpassed the total earnings of the Avengers Infinity War of Rs 294 crore in India.
This movie has become the highest grossing Hollywood movie of all time in India in terms of business.
This 22nd film of Marvel Cinematic Universe has earned Rs. 310 crores in the first week.
- Star Wars’s famous Chewbacca actor Peter Mayhew died at the age of 74
- Tom Cruise gave the instruction to his staff, said – Get fit or leave
- Quentin Tarantino’s next poster release, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
This last film of Avengers Saga has earned more than 18 crores on the 8th day of the release i.e. last Friday, which is more than the opening day of some Indian films. On its opening day, the film had earned Rs 63.81 crore.
Talking about the net collection of this film, the film has so far earned 260.04 crores by removing all the expenses.
With this, the film has been ranked number 15 in India’s highest-grossing films. Talking about the whole world,
- Avengers Endgame has so far earned $ 1.66 billion.
- This is Marvel’s second highest grossing film since the Avengers Infinity War.
- The Avengers Infinite War has earned around $ 2 billion worldwide.
At the same time, Avengers Endgame is currently the sixth number after Jurassic World in the highest grossing films in the world.